The objective of the YP Board is to support the overall mission, programs, and services of Camp Fire Heart of Oklahoma.
Camp Fire Heart of Oklahoma's Young Professional Board consists of a dynamic group of culturally savvy professionals, ranging in age from 21-35. Members demonstrate their commitment by volunteering their time to raise critical funds for Camp Fire Heart of Oklahoma programs and services.
Jericah Selby | Chair
Kevin Edwards | Vice-Chair
- To Support Camp Fire's important work in the community for children, youth and families.
- To use professional skills to benefit our non-profit organization.
- To gain quality and focused volunteer experience.
- To enhance your resume and professional network.
- To develop leadership experience and the potential to join Camp Fire Heart of Oklahoma's Board of Directors in the future.
- To meet and build relationships with AMAZING people and have fun!
What's the time/financial commitment?
Each membership term is one year. Included is attendance of the following:
- Monthly board meetings held the first Wednesday of the month.
- Annual meeting to elect officers and committee members.
- Committee meetings
- Special Events
- Complete and return the application
- The Governing Board will vote on each applicant and pass approved applications on to the YP board.
- Member elections will occur each October at the YP Board annual meeting.
3309 E. Hefner Rd.| OKC, OK 73131