Please review these rules with your camper before camp begins. Campers at Resident Camp are older and therefore held to a higher behavioral standard at camp.
- Respect fellow campers and staff members at all times. Bullying, teasing, and threatening will not be tolerated.
- Ask permission if you need to leave the group and take a buddy. No mixed gender pairs allowed.
- Campers may not enter the campsite area of the opposite sex.
- All campers and staff are required to wear life jackets during boating activities. Do not enter the water without permission from staff.
- The Ropes Course is off limits unless you have staff supervision.
- Radios, electronic devices, or cell phones are not allowed at camp. Camp is a “screen Free” zone. All electronic devices will be confiscated and kept in the camp office.
- There are times when staff may need to inspect campers' belongings. If this occurs, parents will be notified the day it occurs and the reason for conducting the inspection.
- Swearing, and other inappropriate language will not be tolerated.
- Should a camper take anything that does not belong to them, or brings a restricted item, the camper may be asked not to return to camp.
- No PDA (Personal Displays of Affection)
- Approach all opportunities at camp with an open mind. Camp is about trying new things and meeting new people.
- If there is a problem, please inform a camp staff member. We are here to support you and help you have a great time!
Camper Dress Code
- Please wear closed toed shoes at camp.
- Do not wear T-shirts with slogans advertising alcohol, tobacco or questionable practices, or any clothing with suggestive words or designs may be worn.
- Jeans and shorts are to be worn at the waistline. Shorts are to be in compliance with school dress code. (No Short Shorts)