Please review these rules with your camper before camp begins
- Always treat staff and fellow campers with respect. Fighting or inappropriate language is prohibited. Teasing, bullying or threatening is unacceptable.
- No running in camp.
- Always stay with your group. If you need to leave your group, tell your counselor and take a buddy.
- All campers and staff are required to wear life jackets during boating activities.
- Please remember that fires are for cooking, not playing. Everyone needs to help collect firewood during cookout days.
- The fish pond is for fishing and boating. The creek is used for boating only. Please do not swim or wade in water.
- The Ropes Course is off limits unless you have staff supervision.
- Radios, electronic devices, cell phones or toys are not allowed at camp. Camp is a “screen Free” zone.
- If there is a problem, tell a staff member! Camp staff are there help and they want all campers to have a fun and safe summer.
- There are times when staff may need to inspect campers' belongings. If this occurs, parents will be notified the day it occurs and the reason for conducting the inspection.
- Should a camper take anything that does not belong to them, brings a restricted item, or displays inappropriate behavior the camper's parents will be contacted. Parents may be asked to pick up child from camp based on severity and frequency of negative behavior.
Camper Dress Code
- Please wear closed toed shoes at camp.
- Do not wear T-shirts with slogans advertising alcohol, tobacco or questionable practices, or any clothing with suggestive words or designs may be worn.
- Jeans and shorts are to be worn at the waistline. Shorts are to be in compliance with school dress code. (No Short Shorts)
- No Bathing suits allowed at camp.